ALL INCLUSIVE AT PUEBLO BONITO ROSÉ RESORT & SPA
Cabo All Inclusive Resort in Mexico
Enjoy a stylish vacation on the golden beaches of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive vacation resort situated on the sandy shores of Baja California. Rosé-tinted walls and a towering statue of Neptune set the Greco-Roman theme of this upscale resort. With our all-inclusive vacation package, guests of Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa will enjoy full-service amenities including all-suite accommodations with fully equipped kitchenette, invigorating European-inspired spa services and world-class restaurants.
Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive Resort Services include
- Accommodations in luxury ocean or garden view suites outfitted with private balcony or patio, fully-equipped kitchenette, plush bedding, and pillow menu
- Housekeeping twice daily
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner options at our on-site restaurants, poolside bars, and delis
- A wide variety of cocktail and beverage options
- Luxurious European-inspired spa services*
- Private beach access to El Médano Beach
- State of the art fitness center with exercise classes
- Access to restaurants and bars at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos
- Access to outdoor swimming pool
- Daily activities including, Spanish lessons, ping pong and tennis
- Daily pool and beach activities and water aerobics
- Valet parking
*Additional charges apply, bottled water in the room not included
Cabo San Lucas Resort Theme Dining.
Enjoy exciting family fun at Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa. Specially planned themed nights at our all-inclusive Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vacation resort usually take place nightly between 6 pm and 10:30 p.m. Sample delicious fare from around the world or wake up to a sumptuous Sunday morning brunch spread.
|Monday- Pizza, Pasta & Wine Night (Mare Nostrum)
Tuesday- Kebab Night (Mare Nostrum)
Wednesday- Grill Night (Mare Nostrum)
Thursday- Asian Night featuring Entertainment:
A Tribute to Michael Jackson (Mare Nostrum, show at 7:30pm)
Friday- Mexican Night (Mare Nostrum)
Saturday- International Night featuring Entertainment:
Las Vegas Show (Mare Nostrum, show at 7:30pm)
Sunday- International Night (Mare Nostrum)
Monday- Fajitas Night (Casa Mexicana Grill)
Tuesday- Mexican Party (Casa Mexicana Grill)
Wednesday- Surf and Turf (Casa Mexicana Grill)
Thursday- Kebab Night (Casa Mexicana Grill)
Friday- Shrimp Festival (Casa Mexicana Grill)
Saturday- A la Carte (Casa Mexicana Grill)
Sunday- Taco Night (Casa Mexicana Grill)
Cabo San Lucas Resort Dining Services.
Whether you're craving tantalizing seafood platters, mouthwatering sushi or fine Italian fare, Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa features a variety of dining options for all tastes. Our all-inclusive Cabo San Lucas vacation resort now allows guests to enjoy seven world-class restaurants and four bars at Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. As part of our all inclusive services, complimentary shuttle service between the hotels is available.
- Mare Nostrum Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Rosé, buffet from 7 am to 12 pm)
- Mare Nostrum Champagne Sunday Brunch (Pueblo Bonito Rosé, buffet from 8 am to 2 pm)
- Paloma's Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, buffet from 7 am to 12 pm)
Snacks and Lunch
- Pool & Beach Service (Pueblo Bonito Rosé, from 10 am to 6 pm)
- Mare Nostrum Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Rosé, from 12 pm to 6 pm)
- Sunsets & Sushi Bar (Pueblo Bonito Rosé, from 1 pm to 10 pm)
- Sunsets & Sushi Bar, Saturdays (Pueblo Bonito Rosé, from 1 pm to 6 pm)
- Pool & Beach Service (Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, from 10 am to 6 pm)
- Cilantro´s Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, from 12 pm to 5:30 pm)
- Fellini´s Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Rosé; from 6 pm to 10:30 pm. Reservations required, dress code, additional charges apply)
- Cilantro´s Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, from 6 pm to 10:30 pm)
- Casa Mexicana Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, from 6 pm to 10:30 pm. Reservations required)
Cabo San Lucas Resort Bar Service.
Catch exquisite sunsets setting over the azure waters of the Sea of Cortez while sipping on specialty cocktails inspired by the sun, surf and sand. Guests participating at our Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa all inclusive vacation program will enjoy unlimited beverage options at our stylish Cabo San Lucas restaurants and poolside bars.
- Sunsets & Sushi Bar (Pueblo Bonito Rosé, from 10 am to 12 am)
- Pool Grill & Bar (Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, from 10 am to 6 pm)
- Las Palomas Bar (Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, from 7 am to 11 pm)
Cabo San Lucas Resort Beverage Selection
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Soft Drinks and Juices
- Coffee and Tea
- Domestic Cocktails and House Wine Selection
- Rum: Antillano, White Bacardí, Bacardí Añejo
- Tequila: Gran Jurado, Cuervo Especial, Jimador, Sauza Hornitos, White Herradura, Cazadores
- Whisky: J&B, JW Red Label
- Brandy: Don Pedro, Brandy Presidente
- House Spirits
- Vodka: Smirnoff, Oso Negro
- Vermouth: White, Extra Dry and Red Cinzano
- Gin: Oso Negro
- Dos Equis, Corona, Corona Light, Pacifico, Pacifico Light, Negra Modelo, Modelo Especial & Tecate Beers
Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive Resort Terms & Conditions.
- Usage of the program begins at 12:00 noon the day of check-in and ends at 11:00 a.m. the day of check-out
- Each all-inclusive Mexico vacation package purchased is limited to one individual and is non-transferable
- All guests sharing a Cabo San Lucas resort suite must purchase the same plan
- Deli & market, tobacco shop, Internet business center, telephone calls, spa, tennis court, laundry and dry cleaning, and in-room water, coffee snacks, and mini bar are excluded from our all-inclusive Mexico vacation plan
- Fellini’s Restaurant is included with a Chef’s special menu. If you desire to enjoy this exclusive restaurant from the regular menu, a 10 USD charge per person will be applied (Dress Code, Smart Casual: no beach flip-flops & swim wear). No children under age 8.
- Your dinner reservation will have a tolerance of “15 minutes without exception” otherwise the reservation will be given to guest on the waiting list.
- Theme Nights may change without notice.
- Special events are not included (New Year's gala, Valentine Day's dinner, 4th of July festivities, Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, or others)
- Kids Program not included
- Cabo San Lucas resort all-inclusive vacation packages should be purchased for 3 days minimum
- Suite Service from 7 am to 1 am