SPA AT PUEBLO BONITO ROSÉ RESORT & SPA
Rejuvenate at a Deluxe, Award Winning Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Treat yourself to the ultimate gift of renewal and relaxation at The Armonia Spa at Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa. This luxurious European-style spa in Cabo San Lucas offers full-service regenerative spa treatments and massage therapies that center the body, mind and soul. Named as one of the Top 10 Hotel Spas of Mexico, Central and South America by the readers of Travel + Leisure, the Armonia Spa at Rosé is the ideal place to spend a relaxing afternoon.
The Armonia Spa at Rosé
The Armonia Spa at Pueblo Bonito Rosé is a lavish, freestanding 15,000 square foot European-style spa. Refreshing and relaxing scents welcome guests in ever area of the spa, and leisurely features which reflect the theme of water and magic of the thermae distinguish the elegant, full-service facilities. The design of the spa is influenced by Mediterranean-style architecture, with marble flourishes, relaxing warm colors and delightful lighting. The facilities include 15 treatment rooms, including a couple's room, steam rooms, cold water plunges, hot water pools, Jacuzzis, Swiss showers and relaxation lounges—all which are designed to provide the utmost comfort for massages, facials, spa rituals, manicures and pedicures.The fitness center features modern cardiovascular equipment, cardio theaters, weight equipment, free weights and a fitness studio for Pilates, Yoga, aerobics, spinning, stretching, fit ball classes and personal training. The outstanding beauty parlor and spa boutique both feature a wide variety of exclusive services and products that exceed all expectations. With the wonderful spa and salon amenities, rejuvenating treatments, and outstanding hospitality and professionalism of the staff, the Armonia Spa is truly a destination unto itself.
Fitness Center. Add vitality to your experience with this array of fitness activities, suited to every guest's needs and interests.
- Personal Training. Consult with fitness professionals on your quest for a healthy body. Your personal trainer will devise an exercise plan and train you for maximum results.
- Yoga. Experience the ancient discipline of Kundalini and Hatha yoga to relax the mind and rejuvenate the body. Our yoga program energizes your body and awakens your muscles.
- Spinning Classes. Take a vigorous spinning class, a high intensity leg muscle workout on a Spinner Pro stationary bike.
- Stretching. Our stretching ritual is designed to improve muscle flexibility and balance, reduce muscle soreness and promote the removal of lactic acid.
Spa Gift Certificate. Renewal of body and mind is the ultimate gift. Give a friend or loved one a spa gift certificate and deliver a serene respite from the stresses of daily life! The Gift Certificate may be made available at the Spa reception desk, delivered to your guest´s room or sent by e-mail to your recipient, for the service or the amount you specify. For further information, or to purchase a Gift Certificate, please contact the Spa.
Spa Hours. Open Daily!
- Treatment Services: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Fitness Center and Spa Facilities: 6:30am - 8:00pm
Contact The Spa at Rosé
- From the U.S. or Canada: (619) 955 6828 or 011 (52) (624) 142 9898
- International: + (52) 624 142 9898
- Within Mexico: (624) 142-9898
- Email: spa_hpbrosé@pueblobonito.com.mx
We accept all major credit cards. If you are a guest of the hotel, you may also charge Spa services to your hotel room. We do not accept cash. All prices are in US dollars. 16% tax and 3% Valet Service charge will be added to all treatments.