Activities AT PUEBLO BONITO ROSÉ RESORT & SPA
Things to do in Cabo San Lucas - Local Attractions
Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa is perfectly situated on El Médano Beach in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. Our prime location offers fantastic convenience for visiting famous Cabo San Lucas attractions and finding fun things to do in Cabo San Lucas near the hotel. Make Cabo tour reservations or inquire about Cabo San Lucas attractions at our activities desk.
The 3 Perfect Day Weekend
- Experience world famous Cabo San Lucas Golf Courses
- Cabo San Lucas Boat Cruises
- Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Snorkeling & Diving
- Dine next door at Cilantro's, one of the restaurants covered by your All-Inclusive plan
- End the Day with an amazing time in the nearby downtown Cabo
- Charter a renowned Cabo San Lucas Fishing for a morning of fishing
- Take to the whole family to swim with the dolphins at Cabo Adventures
- Come back to the resort for a little R&R at our acclaimed Spa at Rosé
- Experience the exciting Los Cabos Canopy Tour
- Then try the Cabo San Lucas ATV Tours
- Cocktails with your spouse at Sunsets & Sushi Bar
- Then enjoy one of the delicious and entertaining Theme Night Dinners
- After an exhausting two days reward yourself with delicious and prompt room service
- Rent some jet skis and cruise the bay for an hour
- Then spend the afternoon in the quaint town of Todos Santos
- Relax and cool off by the pool under a large palm with two piña coladas
- Experience a sunset cruise headed to the famed El Arco
Cabo San Lucas Golf Courses. Cabo San Lucas is a haven of championship golf courses, many of which are recognized among the top golf courses in the world. Club Campestre San Jose Golf Club, Palmilla Golf Club and Cabo Real Golf Club are a few of the prize-winning golf courses located near Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa.
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters. Reel in the trophy catch of the day on a Cabo San Lucas fishing charter excursion. A premier sport fishing destination, Cabo San Lucas is known around the world as the Marlin Capital of the World. Fish for rado, marlin, swordfish, snapper and more. Deep sea fishing charters offer flexible tours ranging from half-day to multi-day charters.
Whale Watching. Whale watching tours are fun for all ages. Dozens of Cabo San Lucas whale watching tour companies offer a variety of tour packages
Horseback Riding. Enjoy the Cabo San Lucas scenery at a relaxed pace from the saddle of a horse. Cabo San Lucas is a favorite place to ride horses on the beach and is a fun thing to do for families. Horseback riding tours are readily offered throughout the Los Cabos corridor. Choose from relaxed family rides, romantic sunset tours or eco tours.
Cabo San Lucas Nightlife. Experience the legendary nightlife of Cabo San Lucas gathering spots such as Cabo Wabo, El Squid Roe, The Giggling Marlin, and dozens of beachside bars and clubs that stay open till the wee hours of the morning. Pueblo Bonito Rosé is located within walking distance from downtown Cabo San Lucas bars and restaurants.
Cabo San Lucas Boat Cruises. Experience the sights and sounds of Cabo San Lucas on a boat cruise tailored to your liking. Cabo San Lucas offers a fantastic variety of boat cruises for every time of day and occasion. Sunset dinner cruises, adventure sailing, family theme cruises, private yacht charters and sightseeing cruises are just a few options available.
Shopping in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo San Lucas is quickly earning a reputation as a premier shopping destination. Shop for luxury brands at upscale shopping centers such as Puerto Paraiso, or browse quaint shops and artisan stalls for one-of-a-kind mementos and fun souvenirs. Cabo San Lucas is the main shopping district of Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas Snorkeling & Diving. Discover the fun of snorkeling and scuba diving in Cabo San Lucas. The Sea of Cortez is home to fantastic bays teeming with marine life for snorkeling. Farther beneath the surface, scuba divers will find plenty of reefs, sea caves and shipwrecks to explore. Reputable Cabo San Lucas tour companies offer a variety of snorkeling and scuba diving tours, all tailored to group skill levels and interests.
Todos Santos. Todos Santos is a charming coastal town located about an hour north of Cabo San Lucas. Stroll the dirt roads of Todos Santos that are dotted with quaint shops, dozens of art galleries, bistro-style cafes, and the town square. Visit Todos Santos with an organized tour or plan your own visit. The highway to Todos Santos is well-traveled. Car rentals are available through Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa.